Saturday, May 19, 2012

What's better, smelling alone or together? BYREDO PARFUMS and LE LABO




A few months ago,  I created a Facebook Page for Soliflore Notes.  At first I thought this would be a distraction and a slight annoyance, but it has turned out to be a very fertile and creative place for for my thoughts and ideas about fragrance. I've been looking at it as a sort of "behind the scenes" of the blog. I hope you enjoy, and if so please LIKE.


http://www.facebook.com/SolifloreNotes


PLUS..You must know by now ;-)  that I am a monthly contributor on the insightful and au currant blog, Cafleurebon!  Please visit via the link below.  Mark Behnke and I took a targeted stroll together down under at Barneys New York, we encountered BYREDO PARFUMS and LE LABO, then I took the stroll all over again as we all must, ALONE. See what happened @


www.cafleurebon.com/slow-down-and-be-surprised-sniffing-with-a-friend-and-on-my-own/

I'm interested to hear if you prefer to shop for fragrance alone or with a friend....


Thanks and have the best weekend. Valerie

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A:
    Thanks for visiting, saying so, and making my day.
    Sending you all my best, Valerie

    ReplyDelete