Friday, July 27, 2012

Ineke Ruhland, Sweet William and Hothouse Flower

At home with Ineke's fragrances
I'm happy to be back from a brief hiatus, due to a waterlogged MacBook Pro, thanks to my four-year old...

Last week I got to sit-down with Ineke. She was visiting from San Francisco and we met at the Sony Atrium on Madison Avenue to talk about her two new fragrances:  Sweet William and Hothouse Flower.  

Early on during our conversation, we were interrupted briefly by the building's custodian who seemingly was interested in the fragrances on the table, somehow this reminded me of all the complements I had received from the men folk while wearing Ineke's deeply felt fragrances a few days before meeting her.

Read my interview on Cafleurebon
www.cafleurebon.com/new-fragrance-review-ineke-ruhland-hothouse-flower-sweet-william-bringing-raw-materials-to-the-table-in-new-york/

No comments:

Post a Comment